Weird caching issues

I seem to be having a weird caching issue were items are still showing on the website even though they have been removed. When you go to order the item you get a message the item is no longer available. It seems to take a few days for the site to catch up with the sync even though the sync seems to be working fine. Even new images seem to take 2 or 3 days to update. A new BRAND NAME I added on Friday hasn’t updated yet and a new department, while there, is not showing up in the navigation.
I did create a ticket a few days ago and they said someone would look at it but haven’t heard anything back yet.
I clear the cache and the issue goes away for a few hours and then comes right back.

Rob Quinn