Price Filtering - Different Currencies

Hi,

Is there a way of automating the filtering for price when you don’t use US dollars as a currency?

At present If I go to create a new search group and use the type ‘Price’, the currency displays as US dollars in the price ranges.

Thanks,
Dan.

Hey Dan,

Could you give us an example, please? Are you seeing the USD in the WebStore Manager or on the webstore itself?

Thanks,
Donogh

Hi Dan,

We’ve investigated this and the filter on the webstore will display the correct currency symbol - this is a UI error in the WSM setup. We’ll log this as a bug and I’ll update you here when the issue is resolved.

Regards,
Brendan

Hi,

That’s great.

Thanks.

In terms of this working. We have items at full price (Web Price in PAM) and items that are on sale (Web Sale Price in PAM). Will using this ‘Price’ field sort the products that moving in and out of sale automatically?

Hi Dan,

Yes, if you reduce an item price, then that item will move down into a lower price group. When the sale ends and the price moves up then it will move back up to the higher category.

Regards,
Brendan

Hi,

Is there any update on this one?

I’ve also tried adding a new filter category but it refuses to show up on our website. Am I doing something wrong?

http://www.robineltshoes.co.uk/store/search/theme/The-Boyfriend-Look/

Am I right in thinking that you’re trying to add two auto-generated price filters on the same page? As far as I know it will only render the first one (Price); maybe try disabling that one to see if it works then?

If not we can look into it further.

Hi Donogh,

At present the ‘Price’ filter is all manually added. We assign a price filter to EVERY item. As you can imagine this is a huge task with 16,000 items. There’s no price automation at present.

I’m not sure why our reseller didn’t sort this out properly for us when they set it up.

Thanks,
Dan.

Ah I see, so the first filter is a text-based one that’s been manually assigned.

Can you try a sync to purge the webstore cache, please? A standard sync should do it.

Could you also try adding a few more automated price filters, please?

Can I ask, also, is there any reason why you have dept/cat/subcat filters ticked off on search/brand/theme pages? This can sometimes be problematic. Seems to be working in your case but we may try turning them on to rule that out.

Hi Donogh,

I have started running a new sync, added more automated filters, and ticks the missing boxes.

1 Like

Hi Donogh,

The filters (Test Price) are now showing on the following page:
http://www.robineltshoes.co.uk/store/search/theme/The-Boyfriend-Look/

Strangely… they sometimes appear on other pages and then sometimes don’t.

Do you know how I can get them to stay on the pages? The search, brand and theme pages are all ticked.

Thanks,
Dan.

Hi Dan,

This is probably an issue with the caching of filters on your store. We’ll investigate it as a bug but it might take some time to get resolved. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Regards,
Donogh

Thank you for your help :slight_smile: