Packing Slip displaying incorrectly

For the last few months I have been trying to get an answer (most recently 7 days ago) with regards to our packing slip displaying incorrectly - the order total shows up as €0 no matter what the price of the order. This prevents us from using the packing slips and we are manually doing them ourselves. Would really like to get this sorted.

Thanks

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry to hear that your issue is taking so long to address.

Do you have a ticket number for this issue, please?

In general, it’s not so much support as the development team that takes time to resolve issues like this. The dev team has a backlog of items to fix, usually in the range of 30-50 issues.

Each item is prioritised based on business impact; for example, a broken checkout or payment gateway that prevents orders from being placed is given highest priority. The priority of an item depends also on how many users are affected, i.e., the number of people using the feature.

I appreciate that this is obviously negatively impacting your business, and if you can supply the ticket number, I’d be happy to give you an update.

Kind regards,
Donogh

Thanks Donogh - ticket number is 130206.

Jennifer

Thanks Jennifer.

The dev team works on the basis of weekly ‘sprints’, where they try to clear as many backlog items as they can in a week.

I can see it didn’t make it into last week’s sprint, and it should make it into this week’s, meaning we’d expect a resolution by late this week, or early next week.

Sorry again for the delay, and thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Donogh

Thanks for looking into it Donogh!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

we released a fix for that issue, could you please try to test the packing slip again.
Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Sebastian

Hi Sebastian

Yes it’s working now.

Thanks
Jennifer