One4All Gift Cards

We’re accepting https://www.one4all.ie/ as a payment method. However we don’t see that as an option in the WSM.
Has anyone else been interested in accepting these online and could this feature be added?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

You’re right, we don’t have this type of cards integrated with our platform. If you would like I can inquire about a custom development or add it to our feature request list.

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter

I guess depending on how much it costs?

Regards

Tom

Hi Tom,

I contacted One4All about their documentation. I will post it to our development team for evaluation once I get this and I will get back to you with a quote.

Regards,

Peter

We would also be interested in adding this as we already have it set up instore. Please add it as a feature request. Thanks

I have contacted One4All and I’m waiting for them to present us with their documentation so I can bring this up with the development team.

Hi @info18 and @centralsports,

I had a meeting with Jonathan from One4All and it might be very easy for you start accepting their gift cards.

The cards themselves are based on a Visa Electron card and can be accepted through any payment gateway integration that allows these cards. All that needs to be done is that you contact One4All and provide them with your merchant ID to enable online processing. Within 24 hours you should be able to accept the cards.

Once they set up your account you will be able to run a test transaction with them to check if everything is working correctly.

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter

That sounds great I will contact them over the next few days

Thanks for your help

Tom

No problem, let me know if you encounter any problems or have any questions.

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter

I have called a few times and left messages with One4all nobody has got back to me. Would you have a contact email?
thanks tom

Hi Tom,

Yes, I do. I’ll send it to you in a private message.

Regards,

Peter