Invalid URL's on Google Search Console

Noticed last week that google search console is saying there’s a problem with our sitemap and showing all URL’s as being invalid. Unsure as to why this has happened all of a sudden and can’t pinpoint why this is. Wondering if any one else has this issue or if it’s just us?

Hi,

Our dev team is already working on it, as soon as I’ll hear from them I’ll let you know.

Best regards,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes - ticket opened last week and no information forthcoming. Was looking to ask other members of the community with this post to try to find out if anyone else here has had a similar issue

Thanks.

Hi,

Fix was released and sitemap was successfully submitted on Google Search Console.

Best regards,
Tom

Hi, we are also having these CLS issues. All of our mobile URL’s are listed as bad (thousands) and all of our desktop URL’s are listed as needing improvement. I’m not sure exactly what this means. I was told by Tomasz the following:

“It is advised to reduce image weight, mostly slider images, you can make it here: https://tinyjpg.com/ When done, please reupload them. Secondly I see you have 8 of them, user experience case studies proves that usually people focus on the first one, secondly only some of them spot 3. It’s better to give them control on moving the slider images instead of allowing images to change automatically.”

I have completed these steps but the CLS issues remain. I hope that we can get a fix soon.

Milan