Home Page Slider

Hi Guys,

Fairly basic request here…

I’m not happy with my Home Page Sliders - can you recommend any (preferably free) software to use to create a better quality slider?

Thanks,
Gerald.

Hi Gerald,

We are releasing the next generation version of our platform in the next couple of weeks, which will include improved home page sliders (and lots of other exciting changes…).

@ciara.larkin will be able to assist and help you learn more.

Kind regards,
Donogh

Hi Donogh,

Many thanks for your prompt response.

I look forward to the new platform - however in the meantime, with Halloween approaching etc… I’d be keen to have something to tide me over. Any suggestions?

Kind Regards,
Gerald.

Hi Gerald,

We’re looking at a release of next week. I imagine we could get it in place very quickly for you, and prioritise your store on the basis of seasonal timing.

To be honest, it would take us longer to get a workaround in place now than it would to get you upgraded, and then we’d later have to migrate you anyway.

@ciara.larkin was off this afternoon but I imagine she should be able to give you a call tomorrow. Ciara?

Kind regards,
Donogh

Hi Donogh,

That would be great, many thanks.

I’m available on .

Kind Regards,
Gerald.

Hi Gerald,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you, I had to take some annual leave yesterday afternoon and this morning.

I’m about to head into a meeting but can give you a call after 4 if that works!

Hope to speak to you then.

Kind regards,
Ciara

Hi Ciara,

No problem at all - however, I am unavailable this evening.

Perhaps we could schedule a call Monday afternoon if that would suit?

Kind Regards,
Gerald.

Hi Gerald,

I’ll leave this with Ciara, but in the meantime we edited out your mobile number from your earlier message – this is a public site and we wouldn’t want it getting indexed by search engines. Hope that’s ok :slight_smile: (Ciara has a copy of it already…)

Kind regards,
Donogh

Hi Gerald,

Thank you for being so accommodating - Monday suits me perfectly!

You can take a look at my availability and book a slot with me below:
https://calendly.com/ciara-larkin/

Kind regards,
Ciara

Hi, I too am interested in the new platform. Is this something that everyone will eventually be transferred to? We have been experiencing a lot of weird issues with checkout, carts, follow up emails, etc. you can check my active support tickets for more details.

Thanks,
Milan

Hi Milan,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Great to hear you’re interested in the new platform. Would you like to set up a live demo so that I can walk you through? You can book in with me below:
https://calendly.com/ciara-larkin/

I’ll speak with the team about your open tickets and update you during our meeting!

Have a lovely day,
Ciara

I’d like to know more as well!!

How can I find out??