Display Matrix Items on Product Listing?

Is it possible to display matrix items on the product listing page? Specifically dimension #2, which is “sizes” in our store.

Any format would do, just can’t seem to find any variable that would work and display matrix items on the product listing page.

Hi Max,

It depends on your store settings and how you group the matrix items. Should each size be a separate item on the product listing? If so then you need to enable ‘matrix item subgrouping’ by second dimension. You can find that option in the ‘All settings’ part of your WebStore Manager.

To display the particular size it might be best to include that in the mappings. Since you are still in the implementation process I recommend asking your project manager for assistance.

Regards,

Peter

Hi Peter,

thank you for your reply,

It depends on your store settings and how you group the matrix items. Should each size be a separate item on the product listing?

no, each size should still be part of one product; “matrix item subgrouping” is already used in the current website as we need to group items by picture, switching it to the second dimension unfortunately not only does not solve the issue but also creates a new one - shows same products on product listings.

To display the particular size it might be best to include that in the mappings.

• wouldn’t say that is what we need here, what product listing show is nearly correct - shows one product regardless of size or colour - which is correct, furthermore if you would click on the product itself you would see the matrix of sizes there correctly. However, if to try to show that matrix on the product listing, it shows only 1 matrix option per product, while it’s grouped correctly if you go to single page.

For example “Product A” (can’t show link in forum privately isn’t it?) shows XS, S,M,L sizes correctly. going back to Product listing and {matrixoption} loop only shows the first one XS, then stops the loop.

Kind Regards,
Max

Hi Max,

Just to confirm that I understand correctly. What you essentially want to achieve is an ability to select a size directly from the product listing and add it to the basket? Perhaps you could send me a mockup in a direct message or open up a ticket on our portal?

Regards,

Peter