Amazon Price field

Hi Guys

We are having a sale at the moment, Amazon pull there price from out retail price in RMS and not the sale price which is great. I am wondering can we put a field in pam that can have a reduction in retail price of say 12.5%, as we have some products I would like to reduce on amazon but not them all. Ideally if it could be that if turn True it pulls the price from the pam field and not the Retail price in RMS.

Thanks
David

Hi @donogh

Do you think this is possible

Thanks
David

David that is very do-able

There are two approaches you could take:

1. First, as you suggested create a PAM float field that you can enter a sale price into. We can then make the field mapping draw from that PAM field if it is populated otherwise draw from the price field.

2. The alternative is to be really fancy and use the Amazon sale field. We can create three PAM fields, AMZSalePrice, AMZSaleStartDate and AMZSaleEndDate. We can map these PAM fields to Amazon. The price shown on Amazon would then be struck through with sale €PRICE added to the listing.

Let us know if you need help with either of these (@conor_harding),

Regards
James

Hi David,

Yes, it’s very doable!

Please go ahead and create that field and populate it with some data. Let me know what you have called it, then I’ll apply a mapping to your Sync, and have the Amazon integration use the combination of those fields instead.

Edit: post crossover! Thanks James. I like his suggestion of using the Amazon Sale Price field – the more data you can supply to Amazon the better.

Regards,
Donogh

Hi @james_mcging

I leave it up to you, Basically I just want to select 400 -500 products and reduce them by 12.5% with out effecting our site. Can I get some help with this . I will be away From Sat to Next Wednesday , So what ever suits. I am delighted it can be done

Thanks
David

Hi @james_mcging

Any idea what day the following can be set up

2 The alternative is to be really fancy and use the Amazon sale field. We can create three PAM fields, AMZSalePrice, AMZSaleStartDate and AMZSaleEndDate. We can map these PAM fields to Amazon. The price shown on Amazon would then be struck through with sale €PRICE added to the listing.

Thank you
David

AMZSalePrice, AMZSaleStartDate and AMZSaleEndDate fields have been created in PAM (float for the AMZSalePrice)

David

those fields are mapped in Nsc Sync and your Amazon mapping interface.

I have opened a separate thread describing this in detail. You can skip the set up, we have done that for you, all you need to do is enter the values into PAM. Follow the link below to see how to format the start and end dates that you enter into PAM.

Regards
James

1 Like

Thanks James for sorting this

David

Hi,

Do I need to enter a time when entering the start and end date for the sale. I am unable to enter a time in PAM as I get an error saying it is not a valid date. I’m following the format that is in the instructions from the link posted earlier.

Also can we put in a new field with the original price in PAM and for the AMZSalePrice have it auto-calculate to discount the item by 12.5% and will there be some sort of notification in Amazon saying the item is now on sale.

Thanks,
David

David

1. the new PAM attribute you create for the date needs to be a string field not a date field.

2. Yes, you can have PAM populate a field based on another field. Note that the resulting value is static and will not update when you update the original field. PAM looks like a spread sheet but it isn’t one!

Regards
James

@conor_harding would you be able to change the field mapping to a string when you get a chance

Thanks
David

Hi @james_mcging @conor_harding

Liam Changes the settings over the weekend and it still does not show the price decrease

Thanks
David