Website display in full width of window

Hi,

I have a customer that would like to have the website in the full width of the window and not be in the middle of the page like all the Nitrsoell webstores.

Right now, the websites has empty space on the right and left side, they would like to take advantage of the full monitor, sort of like Amazon does. They do not want the amazon design, they just want to have the full width of the monitor.

is this possible with Nitrosell platform?

Thanks
Isaac

Hi Isaac

Yes absolutely. The Nitrosell framework uses Bootstrap so there is no reason why the site can’t be amended to fill the full width of the window.

All the best
Jon

That is great. Ill get with you offline with more details of what I need.

Thanks
Isaac

Isaac… can you share some of the details as to how you got the full width…trying to do the same.

@kirill I had my designer work on it. Not sure what he did. you can reach him @jon_kaye_arboretum

1 Like

Hi Kirill

If you change the outer wrappers which have the class “container” to “container-fluid”, this will expand the div to full width. For instance…

Content to go in here

Hope this helps.
All the best
Jon

1 Like

John, thanks for the info. I am trying to find which template is responsible for content pages where I can make the modification. ANy ideas?

Thank you so much for the help

1 Like

Hi Kirill,

Unless your site is heavily modified you will probably find the container class for the main body of the website within the header template.

If you share a link to the site it will may be easier for others to help you achieve the desired effect.

cheers.
Andy

2 Likes