Search function is unable to search in Content Pages

Hi,

We have some content pages containing general information in addition to our items for sale on our NitroSell store that are very valuable for our customers.
The search on the site cannot search in these pages, it only searches the items for sale.
Is there anyway to make the search function search all the content of the site including items for sale and content pages?

Best,
Mohsen

Hello,

This would be very helpful. Is it possible?

Best,

Will

1 Like

Hopefully :smile:

Best,
Mohsen

Hi Mohsen,

I understand it’s already been communicated to John that this has been added to the short-term roadmap. As I’m sure you know, there is a queue so we can’t schedule it immediately. However, we hope to get to it soon and will provide an update when it’s ready.

Regards,
Donogh

1 Like

Hi Donogh,

Yes, sir, and thanks for adding this feature to your queue.
It is gonna make a lot of difference for websites like ours.

Cheers!
Mohsen

Hi Mohsen,

This feature is available now. To enable it, under the Search tab on the config options page, turn on Show content page matches in search results.

There is also a new template available allowing you to customise the appearance of ‘page’ results. It’s under the main template section and it’s called Content Search Results.

Note that content page results will only appear on the first page. As soon as you start paging through item results, you will no longer see page matches.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Donogh

@donogh
Hi Donogh,

That’s awesome!
Thank you so much!

Hi @Mohsen,

It was brought to our attention that this wasn’t working well on mobile. It’s now fully functional there and the template is available to edit separately. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards,
Donogh

1 Like

Thanks for all your support!

Is this function only available on Beta Branch?

Yes, beta and alpha only