Printing Pick List With Full Qtys

Hello,

Is there a way that in the Nitrosell portal orders area that you can print the pick list but instead of it breaking down the picklist per orders it would have the overall qtys for each item needed to be pulled for the entire batch of orders.
This would help from having to pull items multiple times from the same location.

Thanks,
Zac

1 Like

Zac

it doesn’t work that way at the moment but it is certainly possible to make happen in the future. If there is enough demand (any other takers?) then it will get added to the dev queue.

James

James,

Sounds good, please let me know what this may cost.

This will help so we can quickly pull ordered items in our retail space before they sale.

Thanks,
Zac

Shipworks has this feature but you have to transact all orders first to be able to print it.

I agree with Zac. I would use this feature and like to see this developed in the future!

Thanks,
Jason

Jason,

thanks for the feedback, like with Zac I will ask you if you wouldn’t mind spending 20 minutes with a word document and mock up what you are hoping for - much better than me guessing what you are looking for!

James

@james_mcging

James,

Please see attached. Im not sure if Jason has more feedback of what he would like. This would basically be a “Items by Qty” pick list. The attached is an example but I only had 4 orders up so there is no multiple items. If I had multiple it would say ex. qty 2 or qty 3 etc…

This will allow us to pull everything all at once.

Thanks,
Zac

James and Zac,
I think this would be great as Zac has shown here. The only thing I would add if it were an option would be a “column” that shows quantity on hand at the time of the report and maybe a date and time the report was printed on the top of the page.

Thanks,
Jason

1 Like

Jason and Zac,

thank you for your positive feedback. This is now in my to-do-when-I-have-a-moment list.

Regards
James

Wow this would be a great feature :slight_smile: Looking forward!!

If you are on beta you will notice this small change in the WSM orders page:

@james_mcging

Hello,

So I see a few issues with this.

1. It only allows 30 orders at a time to be selected. This defeats the purpose of be able to print the list with all orders at once.

2. I was never a fan of the order search from the beginning because when you select new its only showing orders that were not downloaded. When you select downloaded it shows all orders downloaded.

Thanks,
Zac

@james_mcging

I was assuming that this was a feature that would be added on GWO to print exact orders that are new within in GWO and not used by the not so friendly wsm.

Thanks

@james_mcging

Just to clarify the wsm order search a little better.

When you select new orders it only shows orders that have not been downloaded to GWO. When you select downloaded it shows also outdated orders.

If its possible to have a print button on GWO this would be a lot faster, avoid giving employee access to Nitro portal, and exactly whats in GWO will be on the printed pick list.

(If you keep it on wsm please remember to allow all orders to be selected at the same time.)

Thanks

@james_mcging Just checking in on any updates for this issue.

Morning Zac

just back from my annual vacation, I’ll have a discussion with the CTO about what is possible.

Two issues arise:

1. Changing GWO is difficult, expensive and time consuming. On the other hand, changes to the WSM are easier, cheaper and faster;
  2. If I increased the amount of orders that could be viewed on a page view to 50, would that be sufficient?

James

@james_mcging

James,

Thanks for the response. I understand about GWO. As far as the amount it would have to be 200 plus because it has to cover all orders.

Thanks,
Zac

For everyone interested in printing pick lists like @blazin4008 please see this post for how to do it.

There is a sample of the final product here.

At Zac’s request you can now print out fairly large quantities of orders in a single pick list.

James