How to identify and delete obsolete PAM images

Hi,

Great - worked here too - its moved thousands of archive images. It also says we have orphaned images - which is just a big list. Can you explain what orphaned images are - is it a list of alternate images that are broken - only it doesn’t tell me where they reside? I can’t work out what to do with the info.
It doesn’t seem to have created an archive folder in each alternate image directory - it would be really useful to have these as when these links break we have no way of knowing.
Thanks,
Emma

What version of PAM is image removal available in?

Hi John,

I’m afraid this PAM feature is currently only available for our RMS integration.

Regards,
Donogh

Hi Emma,

Apologies for the long delay in responding here. Bartosz moved on from NitroSell last year and I suspect no one picked this post up in his absence.

@jbw can you provide some feedback to Emma on orphaned images with the PAM image removal feature please?

Thanks,
Donogh

Hi Donogh, @jbw,

There is a ticket open with regard to archiving the alternate image directories, its 154986: Archiver - adding support for alternative image files. The ticket is currently assigned to Bartek so perhaps that can be assigned to someone else?

Thanks,
Emma

Hi

Just to update, the Image Archiver has been updated to support multiple image profiles. As part of this upgrade the Image Archiver has been moved OUT of PAM and in to NSc Sync instead. The process for exposing the menu option remains the same however you obviously need to run Sync in debug mode rather than PAM.

Regards
Jerry